A friend of mine just recently had to put her puppy down because he contracted Parvovirus. She was planning on coming up here for Thanksgiving but I am not sure if it is such a good idea now because I don’t know if my puppy is still susceptible to the disease. Dixie (my pup) received her first vaccinations a few weeks before I got her (I got her on October 12th) and I just did the second round of vaccinations on November 17th. Do you think she has built up enough immunity to protect her from the virus, or should I wait a bit longer for the second vaccination to build up to have my friend come over?
If anyone knows anything about this virus, or have any ideas or tips it would be awesome if you could message me on here or even on FB (link on my blog page).
- mollywobblesmarie posted this